Friday, September 6, 2013

TEST IDEA: Deltavious

I know, you're used to seeing the big orange guy. TOUGH. Deltavious is actually meant to be a much smaller speedster god type guy.

He's still the originator of Dragster-kind, but he's also created 90% of the world(s) my characters live in. Why? Because he's an artist and he likes to run, and running in the same place all the time is not fun. If one were to call him a god, the interaction might go something like this:

"I'm no god."

"But you have the power to create life!"

"So do you."

" ... Wait, wha-"

"Right between your legs."


I also like to think of him in something of a 'special' or 'extra' boss capacity that's super-gimmicky. I don't like powergaming, but hey, can't have a punkass deity, right?

That said, for you number-nerds, his HP, offensive and defensive stats are STUCK at a puny 1. That's right, he's a one-hit wonder! But like those tricky Pokemon, he's got an ability or two to protect himself. Besides, as a tradeoff for that, his speed is unmatched, so through sheer agility alone, he's protected.

There's a lot more story planned but I just wanted to type this out t make myself feel good and smart. (And so I don't forget it again.)

Also note, this is not a final design. I actually want the top hat to completely cover his head so he kinda looks like the black mage from that overhyped RPG series.

As such.. WORK IN PROGRESS, MUTHAS!

1 comment:

  1. Man! You think somebody who loves to run around and explore could look a little more chipper aye? I mean, he's alright but....

    ReplyDelete