Saturday, March 29, 2014

Locker Room Shenanigans!!!

A WAAAAAAAAY overdue commission for my buddy Taiko, but with his boundless patience, I got it done and he loves it. For that, I love him~


These are two studly brothers of his, Alek (tan, right) and Kalen (blue, left). They're TRIbrids of dragon, shark, and orc, though one's more dragon and the other's more shark. And the orc part? Uh... they're STUDS?

Of special note: this picture contains the first pair of feet that I especially love. GO GO GADGET FOOT FETISH...?

1 comment:

  1. Have to say Doc, you know how to flatter a guy. Honestly, though, what's not to love here? You've got sexy poses, a sexy pair, and you hit all the kinks I asked for and more~ :-) (also, dem feet~) Well worth the time spent on it.

    Heh, you're pretty on the ball on what the orc portion of their genetics bring. It also has a lot to do with their magical prowess, although that's rather more difficult to bring up in such a full picture.

    ReplyDelete