Monday, April 28, 2014

INTRODUCING: STUD FORGE MASCOT


Wait, what's this? Isn't this that bear waiter Anhes drew? Of course, and he did an incredible job on it, right? So why is this stud here? Well, after admiring (or fapping to) this bear for years, I got the chance to get with Anhes himself. I'm sorry, but I thought the bruin brute was just too awesome to be a random stud.

So, with Anhes' art and my ideas, our powers combined and gave birth to Teddy Bara, the Bear Waiter and mascot of Stud Forge~  I think he makes a fine mascot for the Forge, but I could be biased...

Of course, I plan to draw this beastly stud myself, but until then, please enjoy this picture crafted by Anhes, who is one hell of a guy and an artist. My profound thanks to him~

(On a side note, Champions Online players may have seen this guy running around Millennium City.)

1 comment:

  1. Hah! After years of just standin' around without much theatrical fuzz, he suddenly has some sort of animated story or somethin' to him! Sometimes, all it takes is some waiting, huh?

    ReplyDelete