Someone threw that word at me one day, and I got to thinking. Is there really something that I do that's that unique or whatever? Really, I just see myself tossing guys... STUDS, into jocks, boots, and dousing them with variable amounts of body hair.
Maybe that should be it, then. It's just a look I love. I'm kinda thinking that guys that volunteer for Docification? Free pinup to show off all the manly goodness. Talk about an incentive, right?
Could be good for a calendar or something, though! Posters, mugs... etc... Mmf!
I dunno. Personally I think "Dragsterize" rolls off the tongue real nice.
ReplyDeleteIt does! Just 'Dragsterize' is in a more general sense. Doesn't quite convey my taste in studs like 'Docification' does!
DeleteSounds like an interesting idea; whether or not I could put my own characters into it, I'd put money into something like that. A calendar with barely dressed hunks is right up my alley. :-)
ReplyDelete