Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Tastes... Tangy~
Many eons ago, I think when there was this fatty mailing list thingy, an artist sent in a picture of this huge orange kangaroo named Tang. I always lose that pic, but since hunting him down, I've never lost Tang. ( I think I did lose to him in a Pokemon battle or two, though.) It's been forever since Tang and I first met, and since then we've found we have a ton in common. Also, time allows for growth and development.
If Tang looks significantly more bara now than you remember, well...
I've always had a soft spot for big, manly kangas and orange IS my favorite color. It evens out since Tang also has a soft spot for me! ...Usually somewhere inside that ponderous gut of his. I let Tang get away with murder (as long as it's not mine).
On a side note, I've really gotten a feel for Krita; I am loving this art program! You CAN get Krita Gemini on Steam, but if you just get Krita itself, you won't be bound to Windows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment