B.O.D. ... That'd actually be a nice name for a club if I can get the letters to mean something fitting. After all, Andre here does have a harem of fellow studs, and that's one hell of a BOD he's rocking.
Been known to have a dragon mascot for years and years. Switched to a dobie and now I'm really fuckin' happy. For anyone that knew the name, Zaris isn't a dragon anymore. It's Andre Zaris the big-ass doberman.
That's more like it.
Also available in BLACK even though I prefer the look of OILED BROWN FUR. Oh yes~ <3
Also, extra kinky version right at this link. If you don't like kinkiness, then keep your ass out. And if you do look and you DID NOT WANT, that's fine, just SHUT THE HELL UP and move on. Telling me will just get you hurt.


No comments:
Post a Comment