So I'm taking the easy way out and posting old stuff like crazy. Is there a problem?
To put it simply, things are rough. I mean FUCKING ROUGH. You don't have to worry about that, though.
Since I'm feeling wordy, I guess I can answer a question everyone asks me. Constantly. Yes, that means if I see it again, I'm going to fucking pound you.
You know the one, though: "Oh WHY did you ever leave FA?!" Ugh. Alright, pay attention.
FA was decent for dropping shit off and having the world see it and fap off to it. It was kinda cool for meeting others with similar interests.
BY AND LARGE, THOUGH, I HAVE ALWAYS HATED FA. (You're not surprised, shut up.)
BUT, I'm only going to dwell on what was personally the last straw.
I've been seeing screenshots all over the site ranging from content that the poster actually created or at least customized, to stuff that's just a blatant show of something largely available to everyone. Granted, the one I posted was of the latter, and I felt tossing it into my scraps would be alright. Lo and behold, a day later it's removed and some blah blah about FA's AUP.. Whatever. And yet, I still see screenshots in main galleries that showcase little-to-no originally.
In short, stupid-ass staff. They were most likely tipped off by that one kid nobody likes to play with.
But yeah, done with FA. If you like it, fine, go for it. Just stop asking me that damn question over, and OVER, and FUCKIN' OVER again.
8/12/13 EDIT -
This is funny but sad all at once. Doing a search for 'Champions Online' on FA turns up at least 30 results that are nothing but screenshots and many have been up for years. Admin say they need proof that there is no user-created content, but CO doesn't allow ANY user-created content. At all. Ugh. Nevermind. I'm going to openly challenge the competence of FA staff at this point because that's just fucking ridiculous. My screenshot lasts ONE DAY compared to many that have been around for years. Uh-huh. Yeah, fuck you FA. With a rusty 2x4.
Well at least you're honest about why you left. Sorry they pissed you off so much with their stupid rules.
ReplyDelete